I love to read. That has not always been the case. Between my me and my wife, our house is loaded with more books we’ve read then we know what to do with. We just can’t seem to get ourselves to get rid of any. Here are some of my favorites.
These are books that I have read and re-read. For the most part these books radically changed my life and my perspectives on various subjects, either because of the material in them or what I happened to be going through at the time. Listed in no particular order.
- Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis
- Maximized Manhood- Edwin Louis Cole
- How to Win Friends and Influence People- Dale Carnegie
- The Jesus I Never Knew- Philip Yancey
- Faith- Phil Pringle
- How to Experience Revival- Charles G. Finney
- In The Name of Jesus- Henry J. M. Nouwen
- A Generous Orthodoxy- Brian McClaren
- The Wounded Healer- Henry J. M. Nouwen
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit- R.A. Torrey
- Ever Increasing Faith- Smith Wigglesworth
- A Tale of Three Kings- Gene Edwards
- The Master & The Apostle- John Pollock
- Smith Wigglesworth, A Man Who Walked With God- George Stormont
- Moving In The Spirit- Phil Pringle
Books That Will Get You Through The End of the World:
- US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76, Department of Defense
- Wilderness Medicine: Beyond First Aid, William Forgey
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- Kill or Get Killed, Col. Rex Applegate
- Metal Bible NLT, multiple authors
Disclaimer: Just because I read or recommend the book, does not mean that I agree 100% with everything the author says in any of these books or any others that they have written. It just means that, out of all the books I have read, these are the books that made me think the most, change the most or inspired me the most. Period.